Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

NAISE . . . !

This post is dedicated to my beloved CK TAN.
His favorite word is: naise
His bros googled it,
except for TK,
he google-ring it.
HAHAHA! :x
I know that's mean of me,
but i can't help it yo!

NAISE

ONE: 
Absolutely not- totally rejecting an offer with a NAISE!
Psych- meaning not gonna happen
ex: Rachel: Hey Bianca you want to go to the mall with me?
Bianca: NAISE!

TWO: 
Insane german with homosexual tendencies. Likes to wear ladies underwear.

THREE:
another word for "nice". Just slightly cooler.

FOUR: 
the little hairy area where your testicles meet the end of your butt.
ex: OMG! my naise smells horrible!

FIVE:
Originally born from the premise of baby batter, Naise is short for Man-naise. Recently, it has been discovered that this term is great for pissing off a particularly racist, socially-inept German.
ex: When the German walks in the room, I love to yell NAISE!!!

After looking at the results. 
LOL!

now this is number THREE's naise:
for you, my dear.
HAHAHA!


well, personally, definitely nothing against the Germans :)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=naise


No comments:

Post a Comment